Sunday, May 29, 2011

Disneyland was an adventure.

Welll, we have gone and come back from California. 
It was a fun, face-paced trip that I will remember forever. 
Despite my annoyance of the Disneyland employees waving their stupid wands at us so we wouldn't stop walking.
Or them telling me that I can't stand in a certain place while I drank some water...we had a fantestical time.

Highlights are as followed:

Getting there...  

 Indiana Jones!

 Thunder Mountain Railroad

 Getting soaked freaking wet on Splash Mountain

Because I was in the front.


California Adventure; The ferris wheel..the movable gondola...the worst ride EVER.

 My castle.

 Indiana hat

Steven. Tron.

 This place was cool.  Inside was all of the old 80s games.

 My roller coaster hair.

My castle all lit up.

The stupid turkey leg we wandered both parks for.

Here are all the pics from the rides that I took pictures of off the moniter because I am too cheap to buy them.
Space Mountain.

 Tower of Terror: 1st time.
Tower of Terror: 2nd time.

Tower of Terror: 3rd time.  The best time. All Australians with us.  The one lady Steven is looking at was crying.

My favorite:)

A few non-photographed highlights:
A family giving us fast pass tickets for a ride with a huge line for RIGHT THEN.
Fooooooood.
Making friends with all the kids that we were ridding with.
And so on...

But the BEST time was when we were eating near Tomorrowland and I spotted someone.
I knew it was him with out any doubt. 
Steven did not believe me.
Then some other hooligan went up to him and I saw him mouth, "yes I am". 
The girl then proceeded to ask if she could get a picture with him and he said no.
I assume he didn't want to bring attention to himself. 
So I just snagged a few fotos from our table:

 
I cropped it so you all could see...

If you still don't know who that is, here is a hint:

GLEE.


Jesse.  In real life, Johnathan Groff.

I couldn't not go talk to him.
I thanked him for being on "the best tv show ever" (how lame?)
Steven told him to beat up on Finn, in reference to his and Rachel's rekindled romance on the show.
Then, I told him to wish us a happy anniversary.
And he did.
And said congradulations..

Win. 
Disneyland was fun.




Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment