Friday, May 6, 2011

tiddy bits


I really want a laundry chute. 
This one in particlar.


I found out, that after three weeks of itching and bloody scars all over my legs that I have Eczema.
I got some medicated ointment for it and all is well.
Except the fact that my back is on fire and Steven is gone to work. 
I am contemplating going up to his work just so he can put the medicine on my back
Awesome.

We decided that we are going to Disneyland for our 1 year anniversary (in three weeks)! 
I already booked our hotel.
It is going to be so freaking fun. 
A 4 day weekend in Califorinia.
Win.

I got an urgent email from my sister today. 
It's contents are below:

Let's back up a bit...
Her family is moving back to AZ the weekend we will be at Disneyland.
She had told us ALL that her appt to find out the gender of her fetus would be the 26th of May.
The day  before she moves.

Flash forward...and we all get this email, today, May 6th, that she is having a boy. 
Thanks Em.
I am glad your not dissapointed that you're having another boy.

I have been gardening in a bikini.
BECAUSE I CAN.

I have decided to see who my real friends are by not initiating ALL the converstations.
You know, by seeing if they might be the initator. 
Turns out, my only real friends are my husband, sisters, and mom.
Needless to say, I am a bit let down by some people.

I ate gnats during my run(s) this week.
Our new HOME's neighborhood is located by a creek.
Gnats everywhere.

I attempted to watch the new Lady Gaga video and that lasted about 5 seconds.
I am sorry.
A man with a crown of thorns on a motorcycle, in a video entitled "Judas" is incredibly offensive.

I ate an entire back of strawberry creamsavers in one day.
And I want more.

This has been my week.

1 comment: