Sunday, June 5, 2011

El Jardin

Minus some snow mid May, my garden is growing!

Please note Bella posing/following me around.
 As usual.
Those are my sunflowers, watermelon, cantuloupe, and pumpkins. 
Yes, I need to weed it, but I am waiting for my seeds to sprout more so I don't pull them...

Most of this is corn.
But there are tomatoes, obviously.
Peppers, squash, peppers, and more pumpkins reside here.

My roses, well my Grandpa's roses are blooming as well:



It is REALLY summer now. 
I have a kiddo pool and slip-n-slide in my back yard for my nephews...and me...
We cleaned out my parent's back yard (pool) yesterday.
My hairs are turning blonde.
My farmer's tan from running (runner tan?) is pretty intense.
PS-I am finally seeing my body change after months. 
I am now up to 4 miles per run.
Life is goooooood.


That was a realy kissy too:)



No comments:

Post a Comment