Sunday, May 1, 2011

Patience

If you know me, you know that for me, patience is hard to come by.
I have intense anxiety.
This weekend, I planted our garden.
We had/have no idea what we were doing. 
But it is done.
I planted corn, cucomber, squash, and tomatoes. 
Eventually, probably tomorrow(anxiety), I will get some carrots planted too.
This is going to be a huge test of my patience.
I already look out the window every hour to see if anything has grown. 
Really.
Its been 24 hours.

Here is a picture of our garden.
That has not changed yet.

Isabelly, enjoying her self.  As always.

Our (my) onion harvest. 
Steven asked me why I wated to have a garden. 
My reply?
"For Grandpa".
So, Grandpa, make things grow. 
Please.
I want to add gardener to my list of awesome things I can do, so I can be like you!

1 comment:

  1. If you really want to do it in true Grandpa fashion you need to trap a squirell and then burry its carcass in your garden.

    ReplyDelete