Sunday, May 8, 2011

One year. Almost.

Due to the fact that we are going to Disneyland for our anniversary, a photo shoot signifying our 1 year of marriage took place a teeny bit early.
AND
I just had my hairs did.
So the time was right.
My gracious mother sacrificed some of her Mother's day to do shoot us.
And I had this excellent wall picked out for months...sorry Emly. 
I kinda copied you.


This is Steven and myself 345 days after our marriage...and a few pounds extra. 
(not over-eating pounds. its the absence of my thyroid pounds)

It was windy.







I was doing some lunges. 



And Emily, these are my new fugly shoes. 
I hope you think they're as glorious as I do.
I was kinda pissed at mom for NOT getting them in the pictures.
I can't wait till you're back in Prescott to help out my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment