Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mexco. Yes, Mexco

It is the way my dad says it:
"Mexco"
Apparently, we missed a wicked snow storm, and I am very thankful.
But the weather in Mexco wasn't that great either.  
But it was still fun.

Basically, I took pictures of awesome things like this:
Total win.  
Transformers, always a win.

Homemade?

If you can't see it, that boat is named Rambo.

This was just pure awesome.  My favorite is the Tuba.

Bella fell in love with Matt Kinas.
Maybe she imprinted?
She seriously wouldn't leave him alone. 


I also found this wicked sweater:
Its way more cool than any of the Urban Outfitters ones you can buy.
This one is legit.

Good times.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud when you said that Bella imprinted. hilarity. My dad also says Mexco I think .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater, you should get a matchie for Bella, how cute would that be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a Brimhall thing.
    Bella imprinting? I am NOT joking. Her love for Matt was intense. Undeniable. Irrevocable.
    And Bella would NEVER let me put a sweater on her.

    ReplyDelete