Monday, March 7, 2011

Two Weeks.

Two weeks have passed and I have not blogged. 
There is a reason for it. 
I have gone insane trying to fix something.

Steven and I got a new neighbor right above us. 
He is super classy and listens to really loud/fantastic music at 3 in the morning.
He had been smoking out on the porch which got annoying when Bella began eating the cigarettes he threw down. 
So, I complained. 
Sticking my fingers down her mouth to get out cigarettes is not pleasing.
So guess what he does now?
He smokes in the bathroom.
(because that is so normal)
It has been seeping through the vents and making all of my nice things smell like white trash.
I complained some more.  And hopefully it will stop.
But every day, I wake up and do my morning bizness and it still smells like smoke. 
I have bleached the walls(and ceiling), washed all of my towels, shower curtain, rugs, everything.
I have 10 different febreeze scents that I spray daily.

Literally, I have gone OCD about getting rid of this smell. 
I keep saying:
"If I wanted to smell cigarettes, I would light some and sniff them (because I am not stupid enough to smoke them)".
Not to mention that our fourplex is a non-smoking one.
Needless to say, this guy is brilliant.
Genius.
I espeically love when he plays one song on repeat for hours at a time.

Thank you for letting me vent, cyberspace.

I am ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment