Sunday, February 6, 2011

New.

I have been running alot. 
I am training to do a run for the Whiskey Row, though I can't stand when people say they are 'training'.
But I really am.
I am a heffer and am getting my bum back in shape.

Since the running began a whole 3 weeks ago, my back has been killer.
Finally, I got so frustrated that I went to Sam's Club and purchased a Serta memory foam bed topper.
A little piece of heaven.
Best hundred bucks ever spent. 

Proof:


I know I have slept well when my hair looks this good.

On another note, I have been redecorating our extra bedroom. 
A new rug, pillows, some flowers and alot of black paint.
I even painted the trash can because I didn't want to buy a new one.
 It turned out well.

I even took an old black and white shower curtain and covered Bella's bed with it.
Needle, thread and all...
(you can see the corner of it in the first pic)
She has to have a soft spot to lay in every room because she follows me everywhere.
I don't need a baby (yet).
I have her.

3 comments:

  1. Julie, You totally make me laugh!! Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am pretty funny. Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you want to know whats really funny? I wasnt wearing a bra

    ReplyDelete