Monday, February 7, 2011

Is there such a place as Hispania?

No.  But if there were, that is where I'd send the folks who just tried to steal my dog, and probably car, out of the Safeway parking lot.


I couldn't be more angry right now. I went to the store to get some cheese (that I forgot to get earlier today). As I pulled in, a group of folks from Mexico were starring at my car. They were all "perro" and stuff.
 Bella was with me
She always is.
 Like seriously, at least 7 of them surrounding the driver's side of my car.  

Terrified,  I waited a couple of minutes to go inside, trying not to stereotype. Then I went in.  I walked so fast because I knew something was fishy.   I got the cheese and walked to the front of the store.  Someone was walking in the door and I heard my car alarm going off! I literally dropped my cheese (haha) and bolted to my car. 

Bella was there.  And so were fingerprints. All over my windows and door handle. 

THEY TRIED TO STEAL MY DOG. WTF?

Seriously.  I really try not to judge people.  Everyone has the capability(s) to be wonderful people.  But really? Try to steal my dog?

I could go off for hours on the hypocrisy of how I, a working, educated citizen of this country can't have a baby because we can't afford it right now.
But they can crank out hundreds a day for free at the expense of people like me.

But I won't.  



I will just leave you with this because I still have her.

2 comments:

  1. what is wrong with people. seriously. i'm sorry that people are douches. and i'm glad that you keep an eye out for crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. i hope they don't try to steal Harrison.

    ReplyDelete