Sunday, September 5, 2010

Raybans

I unfourtuately had to break the Sabbath and pick up my birth control.  I had to drive because Steven sprained his ankle at his first soccer game (LOST, played some Mexicanos).  So he went along for the ride and stayed in the car.  I left my phone in the car.  It was on silent from church.  I got back in to the car, and YES I went to the pharmacy in my pjs, and Steven was like " where is your phone? I heard your phone vibrate".  I replied, "uh, its in my purse".  He reached in the back seat and got my phone, dug for my purse and found it.  Ironically, I had a message, a picture mail.  It was from Steven.  I opened it up, while driving, and found this:

I have not laughed so hard in a while, like two days since we got a book of mad libs.  I love mad libs.  We have been doing them while I have been writing this.  Sometimes I snort when I laugh. 

Steven is hilarious.  Especially because he won't admit that he LOVES Bella.  And I love his spurts of obsessive-ness:  Naruto, Soccer, Xbox, new tires, his 'trust me, I am a dr (pepper)' shirt that he wears every time its clean, and guns.  I love him.  I love being married to him.  I love the way he does everything. I love how he waits until the last minute to get up in the mornings and then freaks out because he is late.   I love how he is playing with Bella and speaking to her in an Italian/Jamacian accent. 

Steven, mad libs, raybans, Bella, life=awesome.

1 comment: