Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh happy day!

For the past year and nearly 5 months, I have been looking for a particular shirt.  It is one that I got last March while Mollie and I were lurking around Catalina Island, one of the cruise stops.  I loved this shirt.  I wore it very rarely to keep it special because I loved it that much.  The last time I saw it was last May in Wisconsin.  I made lasagna for Emily and her family and got sauce all over it.  I gave it to my mom to get the stain out.  I never saw it again. 

Over the past year and 5 months, I have randomly torn the crap out of my closet searching for it.  I called Emily a million times to ask if she had seen it.  She always said 'no'.  I secretly thought she stole it because it really is that awesome. 

 I had gotten to that point of giving up. To me, the shirt was dead.  But, about 3 weeks ago, I got the call I've been waiting for. It was from Emily.  She found my shirt.  It was in her closet the whole time. 

My mom was in Wisconsin all last week and got home last night.  I didn't even say hi to my mom or give her a hug.  I just asked ' where is my shirt?'  THEN I gave my mom a hug and junk. 

TODAY:




So friggen happy.

On a side note: I'm so cool that I didn't know the VMA's were yesterday. Win.

1 comment:

  1. lol, its ok I didnt know the VMA's were last night either and i watch a LOT of Mtv.

    ReplyDelete