Thursday, September 23, 2010

A day late.

But incredibly worthy of a blog.  You see, I don't have 'one of those days' very often.  But yesterday just happened to be one.  This is just a list:

I woke up late, it was picture day. 
I left my phone and my lunch at home.
I did not have a debit card to go get lunch.
It was rainy outside, and quite cold; my hair was frizzy (for pictures) and I had on a dress.  It was cold.
Steven didn't get his pay check yesterday.  (Student teaching is wonderful, but no pay check is getting very difficult).
 I went home and got my phone: the speaker was blown and I couldn't hear anything when someone called.
I took my phone to Sprint.  They told me to go to Prescott Valley to get it fixed.  Who the crap turns away business?
Steven and I drove to Prescott Valley.  A 30 minute drive for them to tell me my phone was broken, like I didn't already know it.
I didn't have time to make dinner.  We mooched of my family.
And last and maybe worse:  At Sprint, they told me to back up my phone on my computer.  I tried to do it, but I, being awesome,  ended up clearing out my entire memory leaving me with no contacts, photos, calender, ect.

WIN

1 comment: