Sunday, March 27, 2011

New post.

This past week was an eventful one. 
Sorta.

I got assssh from my neighbor all over my hair and face/mouth and demanded we be released from our lease a month early.
(Or someone was gonna get their arms chopped off so they couldn't smoke with anything but their toes.)
Like usual, I got what I wanted.
We now move May 1st as opposed to June 1st

Lets see.
I subbed for a PE teacher at an elementary school.  
That will never happen again.

OOOOOOOH!
While subbing, I sat down for my lunchie break and looked at my phone:
My BFFFFFF since 6th grade had her baby!!


Gretta Elise 7LBS 8 OZ

I just about peeed myself.
(the day prior, she had told me the DR said to wait 8 more days to be induced)
Nonetheless, I am so happy for her little family.
That is pretty awesome.
 
I went to a sundogs hockey game.
( Getting Electrocuted...So I Married an Axe Murder)
Never seen so many classy people in my life.


Twas a good week.

PS- did anyone watch the real housewives of the OC and see PEGGY(or might I say Heidi Montag in 5 years) not take her kid to the ER because she cut her finger?

awesome.
fantastic.
brilliant.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment