Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Gotta Be Effin' Me

First off, if you're going to be offended by profanity, stop reading now.
Ok, you've been warned.

I woke up this morning full of intent to: grade papers, plan my health unit, get my oil changed, and get my 'winter' clothes out of storage.

I woke up, showered, and was talking on the phone to April when it hit me:
I was gonna puke.
I ran to the bathroom, April still on the phone, opened the toilet and had a more incredible urge to barf.
Steven left me a little surprise in the toilet.
Yes, I barfed on my husband's shit.


Thank heavens, I wasn't really sick or anything. 
I got ready and left.
I locked myself out of my apartment without keys (to open the door and/or to my car)
And I forgot Steven's lunch.

I drove to the storage unit and forgot the combination to the effing lock.
So I drove up to Steven's work to get my oil changed.
I got my oil changed.
While my car was up on the...um...lifter thingy, they checked my tires.
I had an effing nail in my tire.
My tires might be 4 months old.
The nail was not in a good place. 
Blake, a trusted friend, was too scared to take it out.

I drove to Big-O tires and actually had some good luck. 
Jeff Anderson fixed it all and didn't charge me
But it took an hour.

Then, on the way home, some old-fart dumb-ass decided to turn.
He had no brake lights or turn signal.
I hit my breaks so flippin hard that they locked up.
I didn't hit the dumb-ass.
But Bella, who was laying in the passenger seat flew forward.
She screamed hystarically.
Her left, back leg was not 'working'.
I felt incredibly impressed to take her to the vet.
Turns out (after 2 hours) that her ligament that holds her patella in place was torn.
Her patella was just floating around. 
She has a cast on now.
She will have this for at least a week.
I have to sedate her daily so she doesn't get hyper.
All because some dumb-ass didn't use a turn signal.
Thanks, you effing bastard.

To make it worse, I had not eaten all day.
And my phone died.
I also got electrocuted trying to unplug my phone charger.

Anything else want to get effed?
suck it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry for your horrible day:( I hope that today is a much better day for you. So sad about Bella:( I hate when animals are hurting.

    ReplyDelete