Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A bunch of awesome pictures from my phone.

And before I begin my picture-journey with you folks, I thought I would let you know that this is my 101st post!!
Yay?
Whatever.
Be aware.
This blog post is pictures.
Maybe some captions.

I don't know if it is two guys, or a girl driving the guy. Either way, it is awesome.

Read close.  moron.

Nephews. and sisters.

Sundogs game= white trash. Sorry.

Don't wake me.

LEGIT

Mapril's birthday dindin

da truth. and awesome.

she had just taken a big dook

my mom and I.

unexpected kissies.


Almost as portly as Dewey.

walking to church from our casa.

Billius.

One reason I call her Belly.

Konrad with a bucket on his head.

I drew this when I subbed in 5th grade.

pure cuteness

Even more cuteness.

Reagan. wearing the outfit I got her. LOVE her.

even more cuteness

They have had a bromacne this summer.

my face rules. we was trying to take a nap

Driving my brand new car. oops.

couch potato?

patriotic belly


I love this one.

rodney. rodney's shirt (onsie), rodney trying to ride bella. win.

he was saying "diet coke", like " cheese"

My sunflowers. Only one has blossomed. yet.

And for all of you who care:
Bulletin board number 1

And my desk.



Bulletin board number 2



 AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU LURKED THIS?






1 comment:

  1. I cant decide which picture I like best! Probably R. Pats and Steven. I really want to come to Prescott and visit!

    ReplyDelete