Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Primary

Since there will no longer be  Activities Committees in the Church, I have been privelaged to recieve a new calling. 
(for folks who are unaware of how the Church works, click there)
I am assuming that because I persued and recieved a teaching DEEgree, and that it was meant to be in my life, the Lord had use for my skillz as well.
I now serve as the CTR 5 teacher.
I teach 5-6 year olds about the Gospel.

As Sunday rolled around, I had made sugar cookies and had the lesson totally prepared.
(I made said sugar cookies because our new schedule results in my class being at lunch time)
I had three kiddos.  One boy and two girls. 
Easy?
Yes.  It was totally easy. 
I love it. 
Until....
One girl asked,
while answering the profound question, especially out of a 5 year old, of 'why do we have bodies?'
"HOW DO BABIES GET IN MOMMIES TUMMIES?"
Uhhhh.  Ask your parents about that one!

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment