Friday, December 31, 2010

The Holidayz

ARE OVER!
It was fun to have all of my family together, although we all ended up barfing at some point.
(I am still)
Christmas in the Brimhall family is quite different now that there are midgets running around everywhere.  
Being married makes it different too.
Overall, it was pretty fun.  
The Nephs: Billy, Konrad, and Rodney


This is Reagan, the newest.


This is me holding her and eating tootsie rolls. nothing like little candy -like poops



We decorated cookies
Haggard

Steven's gun.


Emily's Surprise PARTY.  (I am so glad so many people showed up. You're all so cool)

Isabella got dressed up

 OH! And I graduated from NAU:) I am a teacher now! 
And when I am say that I am educated, that doesn't mean I read Wikipedia

Like he even wanted to be there

Because of these folks, I have no student loans to pay back! Thanks mom and dad!

It snowed ALOT too.  And right now it is 1 degree outside

I hope all of you had a fantestiacle time like myself.
See you all on cyber space next year!!





1 comment:

  1. I thought the surprise party was off! Im so lame for not coming! Sad I didnt get to see any of you! But glad you had a good time. And super glad that you are a teacher now!

    ReplyDelete