Thursday, November 4, 2010

My little cone-head.

Bella is healing very well....
...Thanks to a cone that has been neatly placed on her head.
For some reason, I find it incredibly humerous.
But other times (i.e., when she wants to scratch her ear), it is devistating.

Another reason she is healing tons?
I have had to leave her at home, all alone, for the last week.
She misses her BFF, Bear.

You see, her wonderful Grandma, my mother, watches her every day.
She and Bear, whom I call Burrito, never rest.
It is really sad.
But, I do leave the radio on for her when I am gone.
Lots of Rolling Stoners and Eagles and such.

For all of you folks who want to see the sad/hilariousness of Bella, read, well, see, keep scrolling


I counted. There are 15 staples in there. And they are like REAL staples! (I never knew they were real staples)
This just cracked me up.
.
For lunch today, I got to come home and let her out to poo.
She took a bigg'n.
But even more funny??
She was sniffing something in the dirt when I called her back in.
With her cone, she accidently scooped up dirt and it went all over in the cone.
I got to take it off and clean her up.

Anyway. She gets the real staples out on the 10th.
No more cone.
Just doggie physical therapy!



No comments:

Post a Comment