Sunday, November 28, 2010

6 Months of Marriage.

Yes, folks.  Steven and I 'celebrated' our 6 month wedding anniversary yesterday.
We ate lots of pizza and drank hot chocolate in candle light.
We played Wii sports. 
(My right arm is so flippin sore)
And then, my mom took some pictures for us.
Partake:


I had to slouch(spelling? not too sure) because my badical new shoes made me taller than him.
I'm still glad I married him, even though:
  • he puts ketchup on everything I make
  • he never shuts the shower curtain after he showers...I hate that...
  • he cracks his knucles in his sleep and it wakes me up every time
  • he has yet to do any laundry
  • he is a baby when I have to tweeze his uni-brow.  (I'd be so flippin happy if someone would do that for me, not that I have a uni-brow)
  • he still won't admit he loves Bella
Overall, I love him.
He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment