Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update...and things.

I blew out my speakers in my car because I was listening to Glee too loud.

My sister-in-law, Melissa, or Herky, is having a/the first girl in our family of nephews.

The other night while walking Bella downtown, she ran around me with her leash and before I could relize it, I took a step, well tried to, and face-planted.

I started working with the most amazing little boy who happens to belong to an amazing family.  Today we went to the zoo and he chased the peacock EVERYWHERE barefooted.

Steven is obsessed with getting a PS3.  He even has bought games for it for when he 'gets' it. 

Oh and then watched ELF with my little boys...its June.

And this is the update: my mother finished this


As opposed to the previous, this:



And this is it up close if you can't see:
It says Steven and Julie.


And this is my face

AND I exploded a corndog in the microwave.
K bye.

2 comments:

  1. you're a freak. HAHAHAAAAAA love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you blew out your car speakers because you were listening to Glee too loud! I love Glee!!!

    ReplyDelete