Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Success!

So the extra bedroom in our apartment, nicknamed Spare Oom as from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, we had a giant empty wall.  The plan was to put the extra couch in there, you know, for guests and junk(or naps when homowork gets to monotonus).  Well, SURPRISE, the couch didn't fit in the hallway!  So MY brilliant plan was to put the couch already placed in the living room in Spare Oom.  Let me tell you, this couch is a b-i-t-c-h to get in and out of doors.  Not to mention the fact that it weighs a million pounds.  We, Steven and myself, get it to the hallway and guess what?? It didn't fit!  I DON'T KNOW WHY I thought it would. And I don't know why Steven believed me.  Anyhowzit, he got pissed, went next door to borrow a saw from our awesome hippy neighbor Bill (who is currently converting his old small-bus in to a RV/charger-for-electric-vehicles bus complete with solar pannels. I also think he is responsible for the wild marijuana growing outside our place).  So, Steven, saw in hand, flips the heavy monster of a couch over and starts sawing it.  We found various items in the couch, including black widow nests.  Thankfully Steven was in the process of destroying anything and everything about the couch.  We even discussed lighting it on fire.  After being cut in to three pieces, it was easy to move and dump....IN THE OUT OF BUISNESS KMART PARKINGLOT.  So badical.  Now we have a futon.  One I found on craigslist.  In Clarkdale, Az.  A dude's house who happened to be located next door to my cousin.  I love my life, my husband, and my flippin futon.

No comments:

Post a Comment