Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am a robot.


Or have become one in recent times.
But good thing that is a [mostly] happy robot.

Here is my list of robotnessess:

I have been teaching/working, and the first quarter is almost over!

I got a new nephew.  His name is Rex Lee Foster Kleinman.  Check out Emily's blahg for more info on that bean head.  Crafts blog that is awesome.


new
While baby Rex was being borned, Steven and I got to be with Rodney. A lot.







Running has been excellent. 
The [mostly] happy stems from this topic; I was scheduled to run a half-marathon yesterday and was totally ready.  Except I got sick this past week and there was no way I could have ran it when I still can't breathe out of my nose, today.
There is always next month.

We's got our house painted.  Pics to come once next item of robotnessess is known.

I have been bugging the crap out of Steven about these gigantor trees outside our house.  I want them gone.  They basically cover the entire house and give is negative curb appeal. And now with the house painted, it is a necessity.  Well, Esteban got to work yesterday and made some progress...in preparation to chop them gone!  They look silly now, but just wait!


Pretty cool.
Life, that is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment