Sunday, April 4, 2010

FEASTER WEEKEND...

Was an all inclusive, fun packed weekend. Friday, also known as Good Friday, but as April declared it her nationally recognized celebration of her birthday which got her the day off from work (has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, right...NOT). We went to the Valley and SHOPPED forever and ate some goood fooood.
SEE:
Then, after stuffing our faces with food, I had another fitting for my wedding dress.  I felt like a fat ball of cake stuffed in my dress.  But it will turn out good. 
SATURDAY was the start of General Confrence.  I love General Confrence.  I love to hear the Prophet and Jeffery R. Holland.  But most of all I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  
I have yet to see them in real life. The day that I do will be remarkable. I will cry such happy tears.
TODAY was/is Easter.  My awesome sister Emily and I call it Feaster.  For the first time, I actually feasted.  Breakfast was eggs and sausage, lunch was a BBQ with the Shepherd's. and dinner was a ham dinner with my family.  MMMM....after all of this, we decided to take a picture:
Our little family's first Easter:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment