Monday, July 18, 2011

Excuses

The last couple weeks have been fantastic. 
The 4th of July was awesome.

Not only did Emily and I wear these GEMS(mine was a gift from her for spending 8 hours painting her house)  to the parade, 
I hosted a 4th of July/Birthday party for my FIL(father-in-law).
The best part?
We sat on lawn chairs and watched the fireworks from my front yard. 
Excellent.

As for the other 14 days that have been un{blog}-accounted for??

Yes, I have been playing this stupid game obsessively.
I am horrible at it. 
I have yet to win one game.
But it is so fun!
If you haven't played, DO IT.
It is basically Scrabble.

Other things that I have been up to?
Running. Alot.
Pulling weeds.
Couponing.
Nephews.
Test driving/buying a new car.
Cleaning the garage now that Emily's crap is out of it.
Having allergic reactions to laundry soap in incredibly awkward places.
Yeah...life is good.

PS-I turn 25 on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment