Monday, July 19, 2010

Mean, Rude People

I recently had a status on facebook that said that I don't like rude, mean people.  For one thing, NO ONE DOES!! And its bloody facebook.   But for some reason, certain people believe I was speaking of them.  To be particular, since its necessary to do so in order for people to not take offense: I was speaking of the stupid 18 year old who flipped me off after cutting me off while driving, the parents of children at the YMCA who allow their kids to make fun of the boy I work with who has disabilities, or the family member of mine whose friend is saying offensive, rude, mean comments about my parents (and my family member allowing it), and so forth.  So if one were to read my status, (which I deleted to NOT hurt anyone, though the intent was never to do so) it sounds like a personal problem.

2 comments:

  1. this happens to me anytime i post a status about anything questionable. people (sister in laws namely) assume its about them and make a big deal about it. i once heard "the most offensive people are the most easily offended" and it is SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's why I stoped getting on facebook. It just always seemed to get me into trouble:)

    ReplyDelete