Saturday, August 20, 2011

Belly's Birthday Party

Disclaimer:
First off, celebrating your dog's birthday is totally normal.
NOT.
But just keep in mind that I had two puggies go to heaven within 5 months of each other.
And neither of them made it past 2 years old.
Not to mention that Bella came in to my life just a week after my last puggy passed away.
So she is kinda my baby.

This past Friday, August 19th was Bella's day of birth.
Coincidentally, my brother, SIL, niece, nephew, and their puppy dog, Sam came to town.
So of course, my mom made a huge dinner.
As always, Emily and her gang, including Buddy, also joined the party.
I made cupcakes for humans and doggies to celebrate Bella's completion of her 2nd year of life, which became dessert.
SEE!!


I don't know who enjoyed them more:




Bella or Rodney?




And these are just pure cuteness.


I love my doggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment